Lincoln Middle School
Programs at Lincoln Middle School
3191 16th Street, NW
- Capitol Hill Computer Corner - In addition to homework assistance and tutoring, youth receive instruction in web design, image editing and other computer skills.
- Columbia Heights Youth Club, Journalism Project - Students learn and practice journalism skills in reporting and writing.
- DC Afterschool For All - Youth participate in a variety of educational activities, arts, sports and community service.
- DC SCORES - Through soccer, creative writing and service-learning, students learn teamwork, problem-solving, leadership and communication skills.
- KanKouran West African Dance Company - Youth learn about African culture through dance and music.
- Latin American Youth Center Art and Media House - Youth create and record their own audiovisual art with multimedia equipment.
- Martha's Table - Students receive academic enrichment through tutoring, homework help and skill building.
- Nomis Boxing Community Center - This program teaches life skills using boxing as a tool for social change.
- Universal Martial Arts Center - Martial Arts instruction teaches character, confidence, discipline and respect while engaging youth in a fun, active sport.
- WAVE DC - Life skills and community service for Hispanic students.
- Words, Beats and Life - Teaches students hip hop culture and artistic expression.
- Young Playwrights Theatre - Offers a playwriting program, an arts-integrated approach to literacy enhancement and a student theater company.
- Latin American Youth Center Tennis Instruction - Students develop tennis skills and while developing a love of fitness and learning.